For most people, one of the most challenging parts of keeping properties clean is the dust factor. You spend hours brushing and dusting, and come back the next day to find it all coming back. It’s infuriating, right?
It’s not only infuriating, though; it’s bad for your health. This is why investing in a High-Efficiency Particulate Air (HEPA) vacuum cleaner makes such clear and obvious sense from a health and efficiency point of view.
The HEPA vacuum cleaner contains a high-efficiency particle filter that very effectively cleans the air flowing in the vacuum cleaner itself. This helps to clear the environment of irritants and allergens, making sure you can feel far more comfortable in your property after cleaning up.
This type of vacuum cleaner has many benefits, of course. However, you should first know about HEPA, so that you can totally comprehend what it represents. The HEPA vacuum cleaner provides lots of advantages for your business or home; what does it offer in total, then?
What is HEPA Vacuum Cleaner?
The HEPA filter is really what makes this vacuum cleaner work efficiently. In short, it’s the difference between just cleaning up dust and cleaning up the air around you.
The HEPA filter is assured to get rid of 99.97% of tiny particles from a specific part. The HEPA filter makes smart use of a mat which makes this possible, collecting all the irritants and making the air much cleaner in general.
The mat has randomly ranged fibers, which prevent the small and large particles from coming in the air. The HEPA vacuum cleaner will not work well if it didn’t contain the HEPA filter; it would just be the same old, same old.
The bigger granules are detained on the outside and never allowed to enter the filter at all. Basically, there are diverse methods which capture the smaller granules.
- The first method that is utilized to capture these smaller granules is by means of interception. The small particles rotating within the HEPA filter fibers and get stuck to the fibers and removed from the air. This is one effective way that vacuum cleaner will work efficiently.
- The second technique utilized to capture bigger particles which work their way around the upper layers of HEPA filter fiber is impacting. The bigger particles can’t escape the fibers entirely and get embedded in the HEPA filter fibers, making sure all of that nasty dirty and debris gets dealt with appropriately.
- With firm HEPA filters which provide a powerful airflow, this method is more efficient and permits the HEPA vacuum cleaner to carry out the job as needed.
- The third method which is utilized to capture both small and big particles from re-entering the air is diffusion. Diffusion is an extremely complicated method which most people can’t comprehend. Diffusion doesn’t capture the granules or particles and keep them away from entering the air but enhances the reliability of the interception as well as impaction techniques.
- This method depends on the small and big granules colliding together along with the air molecules as well as altering the particle’s trajectory. In turn, this allows the other two methods to take place. This method allows the HEPA vacuum cleaner to work efficiently as well as effectively.
Interception, impaction as well as diffusion methodology makes this HEPA filter very efficient. This also allows you to utilize your HEPA vacuum cleaner, keeping the air inside your home or workplace clean and fresh. This makes life much cleaner and safer than beforehand, especially when compared to the typical vacuum cleaning machine available out there!
This state of the art HEPA vacuum cleaner is on hand in a local department store or specialty store, as well as online stores for your convenience. It’s better to budget a bit of extra money into vacuum cleaning your home with the very efficient vacuum cleaner.
Before you go out and buy a HEPA vacuum cleaner, though, be sure to read into what determines the best purchase of a vacuum cleaner. If you know what to look for when you are out shopping, you’ll be more likely to bring home something extra-reliable!