The Shark ION ROBOT RV750 has been on the market for some time now, and has gained a lot of attention as one of the most supposedly effective robot vacuum cleaners. How, though, does this stand up to scrutiny? Is it as good as it sounds?
- Makes use of some very impressive dual-brush edge cleaning that can give you all the help that you need to really get around those corners and edges, making sure they are brushed up with customary ease.
- Simple control of the tool via the mobile app, making sure you can get it dancing around the spots that you need cleaned and helping to have a little cleaning companion that can work when you are too busy.
- Smart sensor systems and low profile design allows it to easily fit underneath items like cabinets, tables, chairs, sofas and beds to get in there and clean up without too much challenge. Smart navigation of the floors makes it great for getting in and around rooms that you cannot find the time/energy to clean up all the time.
- While not a solution for cleaning up the home all on its own, the Shark ION ROBOT 750 makes a fine companion for cleaning up the house making each upright cleaning session a whole lot quicker. Intelligent brushrolls and emptying ensures this is faster and simpler than most robot tools out there on the market.
SUPPORT & WARRANTY
Shark ION Robot RV750 comes with a very good 1-year warranty that covers all domestic usage. If you are looking for a solution that is very reliable and gives you more than enough protection and support, then be sure to start here. You should speak with customer service, though, to find out what is and is not covered in warranty before you make any decisions.
- A good piece of kit and makes a fine complement to an upright vacuum.
- Great for handling all hardwood and tile flooring, and can usually make it very easy to maintain high floor quality over a long period of time.
- Easy scheduling and planning with the cleaning app to help manage the robot from far, and is compatible with key smart tech like Amazon Alexa and/or Google Home.
- Rather awkward pathfinding at times thanks to the sensors means that your robot may struggle at times to get around as you might have expected.
- Struggles with high-pile carpets, meaning you need to use the BotBoundary strips to block off carpets it might struggle with.
- Takes multiple uses at times to clean up a whole floor.
Overall? This is a worthwhile addition to any cleaners collection. Very strong and sturdy, it provides you with ample space to work with and has a large enough capacity to make general cleaning a whole lot easier than it might seem right now
A very impressive piece of kit, the Shark ION ROBOT RV750 is definitely one to keep an eye on if you are looking for a new product for faster, more efficient cleaning.