For those who are looking to make their home clean again, the rug doctor is one of the most reliable names on the market. The Rug Doctor Deep Carpet Cleaner, though, is a fantastic proposition for anyone who is looking for a high-quality piece of equipment. How good, though, is the carpet cleaner? Does it do the job that you would expect – especially given the not-insignificant price of around $200?
- Comes with a range of upholstery tools for handling all manner of stains and tight spots.
- Clean and dirty water tanks for easy emptying and simple management of the contents.
- Carpet-friendly solution thanks to the easy to work with wheels.
- Handles collapse in for easy storage and placement of the hardware.
- 7ft hose and 28ft chord length ensures this can be moved around the house with ease.
SUPPORT & WARRANTY
Like most Rug Doctor hardware, you get a 2-year solution that covers residential, not commercial, use. It also covers you for labor, part repair, workmanship issues and other similar problems within two years but it does not cover you for wear and tear and self-caused damage. You should contact the Rug Doctor team via rugdoctor.com if you have to claim your warranty, with details of where and when you purchased the hardware.
- Cleans a whopping 12” on the path, meaning that you can easily do large swathes of a carpet very quickly.
- All manner of attachments and tools makes it very easy to work with for simple, easy cleaning.
- 11 amps power ensures that it offers plenty of strength, with a 75% improvement on suction capacity on top of some competitors.
- Two-tank system is easy to clean up and ensures the good does not mix with the bad.
- 2-year warranty is a good deal given many competitors are less.
- Bulky size can make it hard to use on stairs and other locations.
- While extremely powerful, it uses up more power than your average cleaner.
- Carpets can take up to half a day to dry after being used – sometimes longer without light.
Overall, the Rug Doctor Deep Carpet Cleaner does exactly what it says it will. It cleans carpets deeply and lifts up everything. However, the length of time it takes to dry out and the rather bulky nature of it ensures you might take a bit longer to get cleaned up than you had hoped for.
That being said, this is one of the best home-grade solutions that you can get. It’s sturdy, strong, easy to work with, simple enough to clean out and in general offers more than enough power to clean up even the most challenging of stains.