When it comes to buying top quality cleaning equipment, you can quickly find that the sheer variety on the market makes it tough to find the right combination of solutions each time. To help you get around that issue, we recommend that you read this simple guide.
We’ll be comparing two top quality solutions; the iRobot Braava Jet 240, and the Jet 380t. Both are top quality robot mop models; but what comes out the other side with the most credit?
- Very strong mopping solution that can deal with tiles, hardwood flooring and stone flooring without any issues.
- Agile and capable of getting into tough nooks and crannies that you could even struggle to reach yourself. Good for all-around cleaning comfort.
- Jet spray and vibrating cleaning heads help to dig into dried-in dirt stains and mess that has built up.
- 20-minute lifespan with 25g capacity makes it a reliable cleaning companion
- Damp and dry sweeping, as well as wet mopping, makes it perfect for your personal usage.
Like all iRobot products, the iRobot Braava Jet 240 is covered by their warranty policy. This particular product comes with a full 1-year warranty, provided that you buy from the right source.
If you buy from a trusted reseller, then you can get the help that you need right away without much waiting around at all. So long as your product is only used for domestic purposes instead of commercial cleaning, which cannot be covered, you will be left with an all-inclusive warranty.
- Very thorough when cleaning; the iRobot Braava Jet 240 does a good job of keeping the place nice and clean, getting into locations that others cannot.
- Agility is impressive and helps this to get into even the most particular of locations, helping to make cleaning comprehensive and thorough.
- Great for cleaning up and handling dried in mess on the floor.
- Good battery life compared to alternatives.
- Limited to around 350-square feet in a room, while other models (the 380t in particular) can do around 1000.
- Machine washable pads that you can use to accelerate the cleaning process are needlessly expensive and often will put people off investing in this, at around $20 for just two.
A very good model, the iRobot Braava Jet 240 does much of what you would expect without being too challenging to work with or load. The limited special management is a frustration, though.
- Capable of being used with just about any water substance that you can think of. you can use this with a mild solution, too; just avoid excessively hard or tough cleaning solutions for the ideal finish.
- This works with a simple GPS navigation solution that works to help make sure that cleaning is carried out until the job is well and truly done. From damp mopping to dry sweeping, you can easily get the cleaning finish that you want.
- Easy to use alongside microfiber cloths underneath to help make sure that dirt, debris and hair is all picked up as your little mop goes around cleaning the place up, delivering the most impressive cleaning solution you can think of.
- Comes with the cloths needed to help get your cleaning solution up and running in a matter of minutes, avoiding wasting any of your precious time.
So long as you make your purchase from a licensed iRobot reseller, you can make sure that you can get access to a top quality 1-year warranty. While buying from an unauthorized reseller, you simply won’t be able to get the same access to assistance with warranty as you would buying from a trusted, proven source.
The remedy is extensive with this product, offering you a full and comprehensive domestic coverage policy. While this won’t cover you for use in a commercial environment, it covers you for domestic purposes.
- iRobot Braava 380T is really easy self-cleaning solution that you can trust to get the job done while you are away at work, out shopping or simply living your life.
- Gets under just about anything in your home. This is an agile little tool that loves to fit into tough spots and get right into full cleaning mode.
- Very consistent cleaning; you can find that this easily does a good job of being thorough, solving what is often a frustrating problem for cleaning tools.
- Easy to refill with cloths if you find that your present microfiber has lost some of that original verve and charm. Takes very little time at all to change.
- Picks up hair and just about any other usually awkward debris and dirt without much issue whatsoever.
- Does a fine job of cleaning without making too much noise.
- Don’t expect this to do a good job of cleaning up a major spill, dried-in debris or things like spilled food; it does have limitations.
- Navigation is good, but finding it stuck in comical locations isn’t too uncommon unfortunately. The beeping noise will help alert you to this, but not great if you are out of the house.
- Very expensive for what it does.
Overall, the iRobot Braava 380t Robot Mop is a very good cleaning solution that more than lives up to the price tag. If you have money spare, then it’s an investment that you can feel pretty good about making. By the same token, though, don’t expect a miracle in comparison to other similar models on the market; it does a fine job, but it’s not a total revolution like some expect.
What’s Best For You?
Of course, it’s all down to the personal preference. For those with mostly larger rooms and for those who deal with drying in stains like liquid spills fast, the 380t does a fine job. For those with smaller rooms and a habit of spilling liquids, the 240 might be the best choice.
With similar efficiency in cleaning quality, it comes down to both the size of the room(s) in need of cleaning as well as your budget. Both are fine models; it just depends on what you own personal needs would be to help determine what the right option is for you starting from today!