The ILIFE A4s Robot Vacuum Cleaner is a rather interesting addition to the robot vacuum cleaner community; introducing a wide range of features and functions that you don’t quite see every day. How, though, does it live up to the expectation of the industry? Is it quite up there with the other top robot vacuum cleaner systems?
- Gets around just about any room tangle-free; keep it away from wires and toys and this can work without any issue whatsoever.
- Comes with various modes to ensure it can give you the level of clean that you need, with a long-lasting battery life providing up to 140 minutes of working time before a recharge is needed.
- Smart design ensures it can get into nooks and crannies that other cleaning devices would have no chance of being able to get underneath.
- Easily programmed schedule allows for it to clean even when you are not there, with re-docking automatically when it runs out of power.
SUPPORT & WARRANTY
Support and warranty for the ILIFE A4s Robot Vacuum Cleaner is a little awkward; your best bet is to contact the company, or ask the location where you purchase from. Most of the time, the company will provide direct instructions as to what you are entitled to depending on when and where you have bought your ILIFE A4s Robot Vacuum Cleaner from.
Most of the time, you will get a 1-year warranty, though.
- Versatile and works well on carpet as much as it does on wooden flooring. Great at transition, which is a nice touch.
- Relatively well-programmed that means it can work its way around a room without too much issue. Can even run back to the re-charge station itself when on low battery!
- Easy and affordable to manage and maintain, with a well-working interface and attentive remote that the ILIFE A4s Robot Vacuum Cleaner responds to.
- Struggles a little with heavy cleaning jobs – it’s not great for handling heavy periods of soiling, excessive volumes or hair or huge groupings of dust. However, that’s a critique of the industry of robot vacuum cleaners rather than just the ILIFE A4s Robot Vacuum Cleaner.
- The sensors are OK but you do have the risk of the robot going AWOL and getting lost, stuck or damaged from collision. Also need to ensure everything you want to keep in one place is kept off the floor; these robot vacuums can fair help themselves!
The ILIFE A4s Robot Vacuum Cleaner is a good cleaner, and one that makes a fine mid-pirce addition to any cleaners closet. It’s a good piece of kit that can work as a secondary cleaning companion while you deal with the more manual parts.
While it’s not quite a lean, mean cleaning machine on its own, the ILIFE A4s Robot Vacuum Cleaner does provide a fine support function for any cleaners who want to help make their job and their life a little easier in general.