Known for its ease of use and versatility, the Hoover FH50150 Carpet Cleaner has been a huge success in the market – and for good reason. Well-affordable and easy to work with for most general cleaning needs, it’s a fine choice for those looking for power and strength. It’s a fine choice for anyone looking to invest in a good quality of carpet cleaner, but is it worth the investment?
- 8ft hose and upholstery tool provided for super-simple cleaning.
- 360-degree cleaning all carpet fibers, using a counter-rotating brush spin for efficiency.
- DualV nozzle ensures that you have strong and effective suction time and time again.
- Wash and Rinse selector ensures that you can easily wash the carpet then get rid of residue with the same cleaning tool.
- Smart tank ensures that you can fill up your solution without mess, time wasted or tools.
SUPPORT & WARRANTY
With this tool, you’ll get a full two-year warranty from the day that you buy it. This covers parts and labor to correct defects. However, it does not cover commercial use, improper maintenance, misuse, vandalism or the classic “Acts of God”. If you need any kind of help with the hardware, then you can contact Hoover for support at +1 (800) 944-9200.
- Very easy to use, with plenty of handles for simple gripping.
- Easy to work with in terms of getting into carpet fibers for thorough cleaning.
- Lightweight at just 18 pounds, ensuring you can move it up and down stairs easily.
- Takes high-quality cleaning products and also ensures fast cleaning-up afterward.
- Safe and easy to use with flexibility and general maneuverability.
- Suffers from the oft-reported turbine mechanism faults and may need repairing.
- Expensive cleaning products are needed, making it costly to use.
In general, it would be harsh to say anything too bad against the Hoover FH50150. It’s a very good carpet cleaner, but it does tend to suffer from issues like the turbine mechanism fault. This can be a nightmare as it costs a fair amount to buy and then has to be sent back, but not all models suffer from this problem, from what we can tell.
However, the overall quality of the hardware cannot be faulted. It’s a very strong carpet cleaner that you can easily move around the place, clean up after yourself and utilize a wide range of features.
Flexible, versatile, easy to work with and very lightweight despite being sturdy. This is one of the better mid-tier Hoover carpet cleaners, and makes a fine addition to any cleaning collection. While the main issues are cost and potential need for repairs, the ease of use and the general versatility that it offers more than makes up for that.